10: Starting A New Job, Trunk or Treat, COVID Policies and the Church Parsonage – Making Sense Of Ministry
In this episode, Mikiala Tennie joins Brian and Kirsten to discuss your questions! These questions include priorities when starting a new job, Trunk or Treat, COVID policies, and more!Mikiala grew up in South Florida. She started volunteering in student ministry while still a student herself and hasn’t stopped serving students since. Mikiala works in ministry because of her desire for people to truly know Christ. For six years she has served at First United Methodist Church of Stuart and currently has the role of Director of Discipleship and Student Ministries. She lives with her little Yorkie, KiKi Okoye Tennie.Resources Mentioned8 Week Cohort Intensives (Start October 1, 2020)Kelly Minter – a youth pastor turned counselorDiscuss hard questions with our friends at BeADisciple.comProfessional Youth Ministry CertificationProfessional Youth Ministry CoachingProfessional Children’s Ministry CoachingYMI Job BoardYMI BlogJoin Our Facebook GroupSubscribe To Content Filled EmailsFind the Youth Ministry Institute on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or Linkedin.Find Brian on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or Linkedin.Support the show (https://www.paypal.com/us/fundraiser/112574644767835624/charity/1998227)
- 10: Starting A New Job, Trunk or Treat, COVID Policies and the Church Parsonage
- 09: Taking Your Questions On Family Devotions, Volunteers, Planning During Covid, and More!
- 08: Jesse Ernst on Starting a Business, Seeing God in All Situations, Time Management, and Why You Need a Local Support Network
- 07: Chris Wilterdink on Faith Formation During Virtual And Crisis Ministry, Rites of Passages, And Creating Safe, Formative Spaces Virtually
- 06: Kelly Minter on Trauma and Grief That We Are All Experiencing, and How To Help Students, Children and Families